Biz.sitinetworks also known as the Wire and Wireless (India) Limited (WWIL), is one of the largest multi system operators (MSO). With a network of more than 33,000 Kms of coaxial cable and optical fibre and 15 digital head ends, it serves its cable services in India, reaching out to more than 11.3 million digital customers. Its product range includes Broadband, Digital & Analogue Cable Television, and Local Television Channels. The company serves you with digital cable television services. Its headquarters is based in the Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
About Biz.sitinetworks Website
Name of Website
Biz SITI Networks
Toll Free Numbers
1800 1234 001 (confirm it from official website before using)
Corporate Office Address:
UG Floor Filmcity-19,
Sector 16A, Noida
Uttar Pradesh – 201301
WWIL was formed as a part of the dissolution of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL), earlier known as the Zee Telefilms Limited (ZTL).
Cable business launched by the promoters.
Wire and Wireless (India) Limited Integrated.
Implemented CAS in the metros of Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Chennai.
Commenced mass digitisation through (HITSI) Headend-in-the-Sky Services.
Rights issue of rupees 4,500 million fully subscribed.
Became India’s largest MSO in the entire cable industry.
Expanded further across 54 different cities
- Implemented DAS in the Phase 1 Cities: Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata
- Offered 400 (SD) Standard Definition channels
- Merged pan-India presence through strategic expansions in Uttar Pradesh and the Central India
- Started offering broadband services in the Eastern region on EOC Technology
- Implemented DAS in the Phase 2 cities
- Operationalised “Own Your Customer” Management System
- Achieved 3 million digital subscriber base
- Fund collection of 3,240 million by promoters
- Achieved 4 million digital subscriber base
- Broadband launched in Delhi
- Package-wise billing started in the DAS Phase 1 cities
- Started serving 18 HD channels
- Successfully raised 2,210 million from the secondary market in February 2015: investors included HDFC, UBS, Reliance Mutual Fund and others.
- Digital cable subscribers at 5.38 million with a cable subscribers of 10.5 million and internet subscribers at 70,100.
- Providing 30+ HD and 500 SD channels
- Ready to roll out cable operations in more than 70 cities and the broadband services in 8 cities
- Achieved financial turnaround for the first time, of 220 million in 2015-16.
- Fund collection of ₹5,300 million by Promoters through (OFCDs) Optionally Fully-Convertible Debentures & Convertible Warrants.
- Bought majority stakes/entered into the strategic partnerships with regional MSO’s in Assam, Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Odisha.
- Chosen to be a constituent of the (MSCI) Morgan Stanley Capital International India Domestic Small Cap index.
- Started providing OTT services in partnership with the Ditto TV
Biz.sitinetworks User Types
There are two types of client login choices as specified by the authority sites on the Biz Siti Networks site. For that, you are required to choose the type of login required in the structure.
- Go to the official site of biz.sitinetworks.com
- In the login page, go to the first choice.
- Pick either Corporate User and Trade Partner.
Above is the process you can choose the business Siti Networks http://biz.sitinetworks.com/login client type.
What are the requirements to Login on Biz Siti Networks Home ?
You are required to have the following data with you before login into the Biz Siti Networks Home –
- User type
- User ID
You have to confirm the manual human test code or the captcha code before you can login.
How to login on Biz Siti Networks home?
In case you want to log in to the Biz Siti Networks home, here is a detailed step by step instructions to log in. Follow the below steps :
- First and foremost of all go to biz.sitinetworks.
- Open the LCO login page.
- Look for the LCO PAYMENT LOGIN form.
- Enter your User ID on the first box.
- Enter your Biz Siti login password in the next box.
- Click on the login button
How to reset the password if you forgot it?
If for any reason or due to any serious issues you have forgotten or just cannot recall your password of the biz.sitinetworks, then follow the below steps to reset your password.
- Go to the official website
- Go to the login page of the website.
- Locate the forgot password button.
- Click on the forgot password.
- Select the user type, user id, email id, mobile no, choose any date or the event and enter the captcha code.
- Click on the submit button.
- After some time the link for changing your password will come on your registered email id.
By following the above given steps you can easily log in to the dashboard of the website.
SITI Network Business Partner Helpline Number
North – 1800 1234 001
South – 1800 1234 001
East – 033 – 40025000
West – 1800 1234 001
In conclusion, the services provided by the biz.sitinetworks is aimed to supply and connect the cable connections through the whole of the growing state of the Uttar Pradesh of India. People all over are way too excited with their functions over the television connections and their dish. Now the cable supply as well as the power supply will be reached in each house of the remotest of the places in the state, making it a great step towards the upliftment and the development of the society and environment around us.
FAQs About biz.sitinetworks
Ans. The name of the website is Biz SITI Networks.
Ans. It was launched in 1992.
Ans. The things that are essential for login are User type, User ID and Password
Ans. To login, first go to the official website, open the LCO, look for the LCO PAYMENT LOGIN, Enter your User ID and password and then submit.
Ans. The Biz Siti Networks started OTT services in partnership with the Ditto TV.